LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- EZ Trac Trailer, Inc. warrants each EZ TRAC trailer to be free of defects for a period of one year to the first user purchaser only from the date of purchase. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for intended use are limited in duration to the one year stated above unless applicable state law provides otherwise.
- EZ Trac Trailer, Inc. warrants the following parts to be free from defects in material and workmanship: Winch stand assembly, tongue assembly, frame assembly, fender and step assembly and brackets manufactured by EZ Trac Trailer, Inc.
- The following items are warranted by other manufactures and therefore are not included within this warranty: Winch and strap, coupling, lights, brake systems, tires and wheels, axles and bearings, springs, jacks and rollers.
- EZ Trac Trailer, Inc. will have repaired or replaced at its option any part or parts covered under this warranty at no cost to the owner within 60 days after necessary parts are available. All trailer repairs will be made at EZ Trac Trailer, Inc. plant in Mountain View, AR unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
This warranty specifically does not include:
- Damage caused by abuse, negligence, vandalism, lack of maintenance, improper storage, accident or overloading.
- Trailer altered or modified in any way.
- Use of improperly installed weight distribution hitches in conjunction with hydraulic surge brakes.
- Any additional damage caused by the owner’s failure to promptly notify an EZ Trac Trailer, Inc. of a discovered defect within 30 days after such discovery.
- Any statements, representations or warranties given by dealers or third persons other than those provided herein.
- Any unit which is part of a rental fleet.
- The following consequential damages: loss of time, inconvenience, towing charges, expenses for travel, lodging, telephone and gasoline, or loss of revenues.
- Due to the highly corrosive conditions a trailer is exposed to, rust formation is not covered.
D: WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURES:
- Upon discovery of a defect, the owner is to promptly contact an EZ TRAC dealer who will initiate the corrective action under this warranty upon prior written authorization from EZ Trac Trailer, Inc. If there is no EZ TRAC dealer within the practical vicinity, the owner is to contact EZ Trac Trailer, Inc.
- EZ Trac Trailer, Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this or any other warranty expressed or implied. Some states do not allow limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. All claims for shortage must be made within 10 days and accompanied by the packing list. A 10% handling charge will be made on all returns except defective merchandise.
- EZ Trac Trailer, Inc. reserves the right to change construction, specifications, prices and terms without obligation as to trailers already shipped and sold.
EZ TRAC TRAILERS INC.
BUILDERS OF EZ TRAC BOAT TRAILERS
530 IRON WORKS DR.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, AR 72680